08.30 -10.30 Topic title:
-Involvement of Grassroots of Latin America to build a Safety Community.
-Nurturing a Preventive Culture through the Dynamics of Safe Community Programmes
-Catalyzing injury prevention in Tanzania – from grassroots to the national stage
-Transforming the injury prevention landscape for children and their families – Safe Communities in the Australian setting
-Key Success on participation in national and international Safe Communities networks
-Safe Hospital Accreditation Nan Hospital and Ta Wang Pha Hospital
11.00 -12.30 Closing session
1. Wrap up: Koustuv and Adisak (20 mins)
2. Leif Svanström (10 mins) delivers speech and thank you.
3. Chair Mr. Chayapol Thitisak, Deputy Permanent
Secretary for Interior, Chairman of Board of Community Empowerment and Participation for Safe Community Opening speech delivers closing speech.
4. Present the Official flag of the Safe Community Conference.
5. Tranfer of the Official flag to the Hosters of The 23rd International Safe Community Conference
(Professor Mirjana Milankov, MD, PhDESCON-European Safe Community Network,Chair) Safe Community as a essential needs of modern society, Novi Sad, Serbia.
6. Thank you and singing Auld Lang Syne